Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mom's Day

I had my annual Mother's Day Tea at the boy's school on Thursday. Us mom's always look forward to our beautiful hats the kids make for us to wear during our juice and cookies. This year I got a snazzy lamp shade looking hat from Riley and the ever favorite foam visor from Parker. They were so proud of their creations, so of course I was a good sport. They also made me some goodies, pictures in frames, a stained glass butterfly, and cards. Those are the best presents I could ever receive.





Mother's Day always makes me all sappy and realize how much my mom does for me and means to me. She is my rock, my biggest cheerleader, and always puts up with me no matter what kind of mood I'm in. I am very thankful that she is able to watch the boys for us 2 days a week, and that we live so close to her and my dad. So, on this Mother's Day I just want to say Thank you for all you do, and I love you with all of my heart.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment